My story...

Travis and I have been married since 1996. We have 4 beautiful children: Madelyn (1998), Jacob (2001), Bryson (2004), and Allyson (2007). I love being a mom and wouldn't change a thing (most of the time!).

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Picture blog tag

I was blog tagged by sister-in-law, so here it goes.


The rules are you have to take ten pictures of the following things. And you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose. Then you tag five others.


1. The Fridge



2. My closet (at least it's my half) 3. Self portrait (Here is me when I got the email)
(Here is me a couple of hours later - I'm not sure if I like the way it was styled, but I love having short hair again!)
4. Your favorite room
This this is still a work in progress, but it's one of the most done rooms in my house. Plus, this where we hang out all the time. It really is the family room!

5. Kitchen sink
6. Laundry room
7. Toilet (I wasn't sure which to do, so I just took the downstairs one that everyone uses)
8. What are your kids doing right now?
Maddy had just made herself a hot dog.

Jacob is cooking a corn dog. Bryson is eating a hot dog.
Allyson was asleep, but woke up shortly after I took the pictures. She wasn't a happy baby when she woke up. I much prefer her to wake up happy!
9. Your dream vacation - I'd really like to go somewhere tropical like Hawaii. I'd love to relax on white beaches w/ beautiful blue water.
10. Your favorite shoes - These are the sandals that I pretty much live in during the summer.


I tag Kristen, Kalli, Melissa, Amandalynn, and Mikelle.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Thanks for playing along! I was going to comment on your previous posts about how your hair is getting so long and how cute you look. I really like the short cut on you too. You look great!

Trisha said...

I was going to say exactly the same thing, that I couldn't believe how long your hair was getting. It's really cute short, too. And probably much easier to manage. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Carolee said...

I just looked at all of your San Diego pictures and thought how fun that would have been to see your family when you came to CA then I remembered I am in PA. This is going to take some time to get used to:)

Kristen said...

what a fun "tag"! hmm, I may need some time to get this one done heehee (like clean my fridge out, organize my closet, put make-up on today :)

LOVE your new hair cut.

Melissa said...

That was so fun to see all those pictures. I can't believe how clean and organized your house is. I know I'm supposed to do it now that I got tagged, but I just got up in the middle of the night to get Emily some medicine (she has a fever) and I saw that the computer was on and I came to turn it off and got distracted reading blogs. I really need to get to bed, so I'll have to do this later. I promise, my house won't look any cleaner later than it does now.