My story...

Travis and I have been married since 1996. We have 4 beautiful children: Madelyn (1998), Jacob (2001), Bryson (2004), and Allyson (2007). I love being a mom and wouldn't change a thing (most of the time!).

Friday, December 28, 2007

New bike!

We were going to get Bryson a new bike for his birthday in a few weeks, but his friend (who is only 2 months older, but probably 1 foot taller) got a new bike for Christmas and asked if Bryson wanted his old one. Of course we'll take a free bike over buying one any day! So today was his lucky day and he was thrilled!!! It was pretty cold today (by our standards - notice still no coats) and the kids rode until their hands and faces were frozen. Of course they didn't come in to get jackets on, they just froze. I think it was only supposed to be 52 today and this was in the late morning. They still had a great time.


2 comments:

Melissa said...

How fun for him to get a new bike- even after christmas. Bridget got one and loves it! I'm with you about the kids being stir crazy. It's been so cold here that they don't want to play outside much and that leaves them with a lot of energy. Today we went and saw Enchanted. I loved it and so did my girls. I'm thinking next week we'll go to the zoo. If your up for the drive I'd love to have you come. ")

Kalli Monroe said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! It is nice to see everyone more often and all of the kids. They are growing to fast.Talk soon