My story...

Travis and I have been married since 1996. We have 4 beautiful children: Madelyn (1998), Jacob (2001), Bryson (2004), and Allyson (2007). I love being a mom and wouldn't change a thing (most of the time!).

Friday, December 28, 2007

Stir Crazy

Advice anyone?

It's only been a few days since Christmas and the kids are already stir crazy and they don't go back to school until Jan. 7! Yikes! Yesterday we went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks - that was a reward for getting their Christmas toys put away. Today I think we'll go to the mall. I have to exchange something and then I'll let them play on the toys and get some lunch. Next week the weather should warm up, so we'll probably go to the park sometime but I'm not feeling very creative and am having a hard time thinking of fun things to keep them busy. Any suggestions? I am open to anything!

No comments: