My story...

Travis and I have been married since 1996. We have 4 beautiful children: Madelyn (1998), Jacob (2001), Bryson (2004), and Allyson (2007). I love being a mom and wouldn't change a thing (most of the time!).

Sunday, April 26, 2009

It's a zoo out there!

Bryson's preschool class took a field trip to the zoo last Thurs. We had a good time! Here are some of the things we saw.
Ally kept sticking out her tongue when I told her to say cheese, so this is what we got.
My turtle Bryson!
They had a couple of lizards and snakes and a Guinea pig to pet. Bryson liked feeling all of them.
Ally was brave enough to touch (not pet) the snakes for about 1/2 a second. I was too slow to get the first snake she touched. I had to be really ready to catch the 2nd. She had NO interest in touching the lizards. ( I can't say that I blame her.)
We took this picture Ally was not too happy I had Bryson sit on the peacock with her. She is one who definitely likes her space.
We had a fun time and despite Ally's face in the last picture, she did too. The zoo is always a fun place!

No comments: