My story...

Travis and I have been married since 1996. We have 4 beautiful children: Madelyn (1998), Jacob (2001), Bryson (2004), and Allyson (2007). I love being a mom and wouldn't change a thing (most of the time!).

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

More vacaton fun!

Phase 2 of our vacation was spent at Travis's parents house. My kids love to do Pixos there. I think they keep going until she finally runs out of beads. They just love it!
Travis's mom had all the grandkids paint rocks to put in her garden. Ally could have painted all day. We finally stopped her when all the colors were just being smeared together.
The next 2 shots show all the rocks. I tried to show which were my kids, but couldn't get the type any bigger in paint. Too bad I don't have photoshop or something. Oh well. Jacobs is the red one and Maddy's is the one that looks like a bug.
Ally's is the pink and purple and Bryson's is the one w/ orange writing on it.
The kids also got to do sparklers. They had a great time!
I had to hurry to get this picture before the sparks got too close to his cheeks! Crazy kid!
They loved these ones that had red fire.
Here is what Ally did every time someone got too close to her w/ one of the sparklers. She only liked to watch from a safe distance. Smart girl!
She finally decided it was safer to just sit on the step with her cousin next to grandpa.
Thanks for the fun time! We had a blast!

Stay tuned for our reunion fun!