My story...

Travis and I have been married since 1996. We have 4 beautiful children: Madelyn (1998), Jacob (2001), Bryson (2004), and Allyson (2007). I love being a mom and wouldn't change a thing (most of the time!).

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Crazy bungee tramp!

Here are the pictures from the bungee tramp. It was a full size trampoline that had poles up the side with bungee cords attached. They hooked several bungee cords to your harness according to your weight. After the cords were tightened up so that you were several feet off the trampoline, the worker would jump up and pull down on the cords to launch you super high!

Maddy was super brave and went first. They eased the kids into it and didn't shoot them the full height at first. They made sure they were able to handle the gradual increases.

She was even brave enough to do a few flips!!!

Jacob was smiling the whole time. He always looked like an X because he kept his legs out. Bryson loved it too, but he didn't go quite as high as the others. He wanted to do it again though. Too bad you only get one turn w/the passes or you have to pay extra. It was A LOT higher than I thought! I kept laughing and screaming at the same time and kept begging the guy not to launch me so high, but everyone else was telling him "higher, higher!". So of course he kept launching me HIGH! I would totally do it again though! I think I could have handled it better if he had eased me into like the kids - I'm just not as brave as I used to be!
I didn't do any flips. I was actually trying really hard to stay up right! Travis is much braver than I am! He was doing flips the whole time! It's pretty safe to say that the bungee tramp was super fun and we'd all do it again given the chance!

1 comment:

Winnie said...

So much fun! I don't think I could do it either. I'm not brave.