My story...

Travis and I have been married since 1996. We have 4 beautiful children: Madelyn (1998), Jacob (2001), Bryson (2004), and Allyson (2007). I love being a mom and wouldn't change a thing (most of the time!).

Friday, April 9, 2010

The Kindergartners go hunting

The Kindergarten classes at Bryson's school had an Easter Egg hunt on the Fri. before Easter. Ally and I went to help "hide" eggs.

Here's Bryson starting to find eggs with the cute bunny bag his class had made.

Ally helped Bryson find a cow shaped egg. I don't know if you'd really call it an egg, but it had candy inside and Bryson thought it was really funny! The kids were only supposed to find 10 eggs. Bryson wanted to make sure that he wasn't missing any. I let Ally find eggs after the Kindergartners had found their 10 eggs. She was a little disappointed that she couldn't find any eggs w/ pictures on them, but was still pretty pleased.