My story...

Travis and I have been married since 1996. We have 4 beautiful children: Madelyn (1998), Jacob (2001), Bryson (2004), and Allyson (2007). I love being a mom and wouldn't change a thing (most of the time!).

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Look Who's Walking!

Ally has been able to stand alone for a while now, but she was always too timid to take a step and would just sit down. Every once in a great while she'd take 1 or 2 steps, but that was it. Finally on Fri. she took several steps in a row and even walked across the room the short way. She is doing it more and more now. We clap for her every time, so now sometimes after she falls down she'll get super happy and start clapping for herself. Sometimes she starts getting giddy while she's walking and starts bouncing with excitement for her new feat - that of course causes her to loose her balance and she falls down. Then she just looks for the applause that she knows is coming. She's pretty proud of herself and we're proud of her too! The only down side is that now she looks even more grown up! I can't believe how fast they grow and change!!!

Woo-Hoo! Look at me! I'm just as big as my brothers and sister!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh Dena, she is so cute!!

Fun that she is finally walking :)

Mom and Dad said...

She is getting so grown up. They don't stay babies nearly long enough. I love the pleased expression of her cute face!

Mikelle said...

Wow, yeah for Ally!! I think we might be getting close--but we'll see!!

Miranda said...

How cute! What a big girl!