My story...

Travis and I have been married since 1996. We have 4 beautiful children: Madelyn (1998), Jacob (2001), Bryson (2004), and Allyson (2007). I love being a mom and wouldn't change a thing (most of the time!).

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Where it all began

We spent last week in San Diego. We had a fun packed week! Since we got there on Sunday evening and didn't have any plans, we thought we would stop at the temple and walk around since that is where Travis and I were married 12 years ago. There were a few temple missionaries out front and one kindly took a picture of our family for us.
Maddy took this picture of Travis and I. It looks just like our wedding picture, except I have to admit that we've aged a bit.
It was fun to be able to walk around the temple again. We haven't been there since my sister Dalynn got married the year after us - so it's been a while!

1 comment:

Tara H. said...

Dena,
What a great trip!! It looks like you guys had a blast!!