My story...

Travis and I have been married since 1996. We have 4 beautiful children: Madelyn (1998), Jacob (2001), Bryson (2004), and Allyson (2007). I love being a mom and wouldn't change a thing (most of the time!).

Thursday, December 18, 2008

All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth

I wish I could say that ALL Jacob wanted for Christmas was his 2 front teeth, but he is pretty excited to have lost his 2nd tooth.!

He lost the bottom left of his front teeth and now the top left. It's left a pretty good size gap. His other front teeth are loose too. I'm sure they'd already be out if wasn't too "busy" to wiggle them. If you look close in the picture, his gums have a pointy part where his tooth used to be. After examining his tooth and seeing the huge hole inside it, I realized that his gums had pushed down inside the tooth since it was probably ready to be out a long time ago. I'll have to make sure he wiggles his other teeth to get them out soon too.

Here he's stuck in the corner after having slid down the back side of 3 bean bags. You can see the hole on top and bottom good in this picture. Plus, this is just typical Jacob being crazy. We heard him saying, "Can someone help me?", but couldn't see him until we went right up to the bean bags. He's always up to something!

No comments: