My story...

Travis and I have been married since 1996. We have 4 beautiful children: Madelyn (1998), Jacob (2001), Bryson (2004), and Allyson (2007). I love being a mom and wouldn't change a thing (most of the time!).

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Olive the other reindeer

The other day Bryson asked, "Is Rudolph's dad's name Olive?" I said, "No, what made you think that?" He said, "Because Olive the other reindeer is in the song." I couldn't help but laugh out loud. He definitely brightens up our days. What a cutie!

3 comments:

Megan Allen said...

K he is such a sweetheart! I can't wait to see him on Sunday!!

Mikelle said...

That's cute. You should get him the book "Olive the other reindeer."--it's about a dog that thinks the same thing!!

Tara H. said...

Bryson, you are too cute!
xoxox