My story...

Travis and I have been married since 1996. We have 4 beautiful children: Madelyn (1998), Jacob (2001), Bryson (2004), and Allyson (2007). I love being a mom and wouldn't change a thing (most of the time!).

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The things kids say ...

I was changing Ally's diaper this afternoon getting her ready for her nap and she started singing, "Shake, shake, shake, ... shake your boowie". It totally made me laugh, which in turn made her laugh and want to keep singing it. We were both cracking up! Who knew a diaper change could be so entertaining?! The things they pick up from their siblings. Hilarious!
This picture is Ally enjoying the bubble machine that Santa brought her. It totally cracks her up! She is pretty fun!

2 comments:

Tara H. said...

She is so cute!! I love those moments. And I love her BYU shirt! go Cougs!
xoxox

Miranda said...

She has gotten so big! Where did the time go? She is so pretty!