My story...

Travis and I have been married since 1996. We have 4 beautiful children: Madelyn (1998), Jacob (2001), Bryson (2004), and Allyson (2007). I love being a mom and wouldn't change a thing (most of the time!).

Friday, February 5, 2010

Bryson's Alien Birthday!

Bryson turned 6 in January. We do friend birthday parties for even birthdays and he really wanted to have an alien party this year. I'm not sure why he's so into aliens lately, but ever since Halloween (he was an alien for Halloween) he's been really into them.
Here's my best attempt at a fun "alien" party. There were not as many ideas to be found on the internet as I usually find, but I think it turned out good.
Here is pin the antenna on the alien.
I made this comet toss game. (I got the idea from here.) The kids loved throwing the comets at the solar system. Now we still have a fun dart type game to play later!
We made flying saucers (another idea from here). They were fun to make and even more fun to throw. They fly pretty good when you throw them like a Frisbee!
Here is the alien cake that I made Bryson. He totally cracked up about the huge head on the tiny body. He loved it and it was a pretty easy cake to make. Win-win!
Make a wish!
Look at them scramble for the candy! Pinatas are always a hit!
We also played hot asteroid, decorated goodie bags w/alien stickers and flying saucer foam stickers, and played freeze dance.

All in all I think it turned out pretty good and what matters most is that Bryson had a great time!

Happy Birthday Buddy!

2 comments:

Tara H. said...

The cake turned out great! You are such a good mom to do all that fun stuff for birthday parties. Lucky kids!
xoxoxo

Unknown said...

Great Post. Thank you!

jewellery boxes

CZ Jewelry

fashion jewelry wholesale