My story...

Travis and I have been married since 1996. We have 4 beautiful children: Madelyn (1998), Jacob (2001), Bryson (2004), and Allyson (2007). I love being a mom and wouldn't change a thing (most of the time!).

Friday, February 5, 2010

New Year's Eve

I forgot about these pictures from New Year's Eve. The kids all got silly string from Santa and had a big silly string fight. It was fun!
Ally did NOT like all the craziness and commotion! She just cried and ran away.
Bryson thought that I, the camera person w/ no way to defend myself, should get in on the fun. I love the determination on his face.
Someone got Travis in the eye and thought it was hilarious! They had to have a picture!
Once everyone else ran out of silly string and things settled down a bit, Ally got in the spirit and w/ a little help from grandma got everyone too.
Here they were getting Bryson and accidentally shot him in the mouth. My mom felt so bad, but it turned out to be Bryson's favorite part! Go figure?!
The aftermath! I think most of the silly string was on them!
At least it cleaned up pretty easy. Bryson collected as much as he could for his silly string ball. The rest vacuumed up pretty easy once it was all dry.
Fun stuff! If we make this a tradition, we may do it outside next time - easier clean up and no one would care if we just waited to clean it up the next day.