My story...

Travis and I have been married since 1996. We have 4 beautiful children: Madelyn (1998), Jacob (2001), Bryson (2004), and Allyson (2007). I love being a mom and wouldn't change a thing (most of the time!).

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Christmas in Feb.???

OK, OK, I know that it's Feb., but I've had a really hard time finding the time and energy to blog lately. Plus we got a new camera and network storage device, so I don't know how to get the pictures off the new camera and onto the new storage thing. I'll have to have Travis show me so I can post pics of Bryson's birthday next.

Anyway, here's a snapshot of our Christmas.
What silly gooses (geese?)!
We were lucky enough to have Santa come to our ward party. Here are the kids telling him what they want.


Ally was terrified of Santa, but saw the candy cane the kids got and wanted one too. This was her "brave" attempt at seeing Santa. At least she wasn't crying, but there was no way she was going any closer either. Maybe next year.
My little rag-a-muffin and her haul. She was so thrilled that Santa brought her baby doll stuff like she wanted!
Bryson was excited to have his very own MP3 player, but pretty excited about the bike too! He really needed it!
Jacob was really excited about his new golf clubs to get to go golfing w/ his dad!
Maddy was excited about her golf clubs too, but I think she liked the zhu zhu pets the best since that's about as close to a real pet as she's going to get. (Travis is definitely not a pet person.)



Well that was a quick catch up of our Christmas, the healthy part anyway. We had a bout of pink eye infect Jacob, Bryson, Ally and myself, but at least we were all healthy on Christmas. We were lucky to have my mom w/ us for Christmas too. I wanted to post pics of her, but they're on the new camera. Maybe tomorrow.