My story...

Travis and I have been married since 1996. We have 4 beautiful children: Madelyn (1998), Jacob (2001), Bryson (2004), and Allyson (2007). I love being a mom and wouldn't change a thing (most of the time!).

Monday, January 14, 2008

Growing up too fast!

How did my baby get so big?!?! She loves pulling up on everything now. Notice how long her hair is on top - She pulls everything out of her hair that I put in. The thing that works the best is a pony right on top of her head, she has a harder time reaching it. You'll see that at the end. My kids think it's hillarious and always ask me to put it in.
Mom's goal was for my bow and pony to stay in until church was over. Some of the bangs came out, but I kept it in until the drive home. Aren't I good little girl?
I started climbing up the stairs Sat. night - so up goes the gate. At least I have something new to pull up on. Don't I look so big!
I'm so proud of myself!
I wish she could stay my little baby forever, but I still enjoy her little milestones!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Dena she is the cutest!!!
They do grow up so fast. I wish time could stop stometimes:)

Mikelle said...

I love the hair!!