My story...

Travis and I have been married since 1996. We have 4 beautiful children: Madelyn (1998), Jacob (2001), Bryson (2004), and Allyson (2007). I love being a mom and wouldn't change a thing (most of the time!).

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Climbin', slidin', rollin', ....

One afternoon we went to a park near my mom's house. It was such a beautiful day and the kids had a great time!
My kids love to climb, especially Jacob! They had fun climbing all around this. I love the blue sky and mountains in the background!
Bryson was being silly hanging off the climbing tower. He's always making some sort of face for the camera. What a ham.
It was a pretty steep climbing wall. It made Bryson a little nervous, but he made it.
Ally liked exploring closer to the ground.
The slide was a little faster than she expected.
She preferred to climb around on the bottom and watch the boys race. It was neck and neck. They tied whenever one of them wasn't cheating.
There were some hills by the park. It looked kind of like a big drainage basin. The kids had a great time rolling down the hills.
Ally wasn't sure why they were rolling and somersaulting down the hills.
Quite frankly, this doesn't look like much fun to me either, but they loved it.
Here is Bryson checking to see if I got the picture of him somersaulting. I missed him, but got Maddy. I'm sure she'll be thrilled w/ this picture some day! ;-)
It hard to believe this was just a couple days after the snow!

No comments: