My story...

Travis and I have been married since 1996. We have 4 beautiful children: Madelyn (1998), Jacob (2001), Bryson (2004), and Allyson (2007). I love being a mom and wouldn't change a thing (most of the time!).

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We love Grandma!

I am really good at taking pictures of the kids, but not so good at getting the adults we love too. I made sure to get a picture of each kid with Grandma while we were there.

Bryson can never make a straight face when he knows that his picture is being taken. I sill think it's pretty cute because it captures his personality right now.


Thanks for letting us come and visit mom! We had a great time!

4 comments:

Carolee said...

I wondered where you have been:)

I love that Bryson has to make funny faces, that is exactly what Trenton does. When I asked him to practice for his school picture he gave only crazy faces. I wonder what he did for the real thing?

How fun to go see your mom. Tell Dalynn to get a blog so that we can see what is going on with her family.

Miranda said...

I love the picture of Bryson- exactly his personality! Fun for you to go to Utah! -you better go back again soon!!!

Kristen said...

Yay, an update! I was wondering what happened to you??
How fun to go visit your Mom and sister! Such cute pictures, looks like you guys had a great time.

Tara H. said...

You guys had an awesome time in Utah. The pictures of the kids and your mom are awesome. We try to do that to.
And my favorite picture from your trip was the kids rolling down the hill. We used to do that ALL the time. Good time, good times.
xoxo