My story...

Travis and I have been married since 1996. We have 4 beautiful children: Madelyn (1998), Jacob (2001), Bryson (2004), and Allyson (2007). I love being a mom and wouldn't change a thing (most of the time!).

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Snow Wonder

Travis's mom had a "girls weekend" while I happened to be up visiting my mom. So I got to join Travis' mom, his 2 sisters and other sister-in-law for Sat. until Sun. morning. It was a lot of fun and a nice little break.
It snowed a little while I was gone. My sister just sent me these pictures. Apparently Ally enjoys the snow in small doses. She loved watching it fall, but as you saw in the previous snow post, she didn't love it on the ground.

What a little cutie!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Oh my-it looks like cold! YIKES!!!! I want to stay here!