My story...

Travis and I have been married since 1996. We have 4 beautiful children: Madelyn (1998), Jacob (2001), Bryson (2004), and Allyson (2007). I love being a mom and wouldn't change a thing (most of the time!).

Thursday, November 13, 2008

I knew we had too much Halloween candy!

I knew all that Halloween candy would rot the kids' teeth. ;-)
Tonight Jacob finally lost his first tooth. My kids got their teeth late, they grew in extremely slowly, and they lose them late. It's hard being the only one of your friends who hasn't lost a tooth yet. His tooth has been pretty loose for a while. (In fact all of his front teeth are loose. I feel a certain Christmas song being sung a lot in our future.) Travis worked on his tooth last night, but it just wouldn't quite come out. Tonight Travis pulled and almost got it. He told Jacob to work on it just a little more and Jacob pulled it right out. He was sooooo excited. He wants to show his tooth to his best friend Kyle tomorrow, so we're waiting to put it under his pillow. I love how you can see the excitement in his eyes.

Way to go Jacob!

1 comment:

Tara H. said...

Yeah Jacob!! It's always exciting to lose your first tooth.
xoxo