My story...

Travis and I have been married since 1996. We have 4 beautiful children: Madelyn (1998), Jacob (2001), Bryson (2004), and Allyson (2007). I love being a mom and wouldn't change a thing (most of the time!).

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Maddy's Special Day

Last month Maddy got to have her "Special Day" with Daddy. He took her to High School Musical on Ice. Maddy loves all things theatrical. When she watched HS Musical 1, I asked her, "Do you think high school is really like this?" (referring to all the singing). She chuckled and said, "No, but I WISH it was!!!" She was amazed at how they changed the scenery so smoothly and how they shined pictures and colors on the ice to go w/the scenes. She loved every minute of it.
Here she is very excitedly anticipating the show!
Travis has let the kids pick a souvenir from their special day. What to choose, what to choose? She decided on the stuffed megaphone and has been very happy with her choice.
She also got a HS Musical hat w/ cotton candy in it. It didn't quite fit over her buns.
It fit Travis better. ;-)
Here are a couple of shots from the show.

They said that Troy looked exactly like the real "Troy". The other characters were pretty close.
Ryan and Sharpay

The first half was HS Musical 1 and the second half was HS Musical 2.

With getting to see HS Musical on Ice 1 and 2 and then getting to go to a birthday party to watch HS Musical 3, she's had a very "Musical" month.

3 comments:

Nora said...

Once in a while I will click on the 'next blog' link at the top of my blog. Today was one of those days and it brought me to yours. I read your last entry about trick-or-treating and I love what you dentist does. Great idea.
You have a beautiful family.
Nora

Kristen said...

How fun is that! My daughter kate would love that. I remember taking her to Disney Princess on Ice.

Maddy is such a pretty little girl, those were great pictures.

Tara H. said...

That so great to have a daddy/daughter date! And her hair looks AWESOME!! So much fun, I can't wait until Buddy and Emma can do stuff like that together.