My story...

Travis and I have been married since 1996. We have 4 beautiful children: Madelyn (1998), Jacob (2001), Bryson (2004), and Allyson (2007). I love being a mom and wouldn't change a thing (most of the time!).

Monday, November 3, 2008

Pre-sugar overload

All the kids had school Halloween parties. Bryson had his on Thursday. Here is a picture of some of the treats they were going to be having. They also had pizza, so hopefully he didn't only eat sugar.
Here are Maddy and Jacob on Halloween before school. I think they look pretty great, or should I say spooky! I let Maddy pick the color to spray her hair. It turned out pretty good.
Here is Maddy and her teacher. Her teacher is a "Charlie horse". Pretty clever!

The kids were also celebrating red ribbon week. There was a parade of classes and banners as they went to an assembly. Maddy's table got to carry the banner for her class.
Here is Jacob joining the parade.
They all had a fun parties and got a big jump start on the sugar overload on Halloween night!

1 comment:

Tara H. said...

I couldn't believe how many treats were at the pre-school party. I know they all had a lot of fun though, and I guess it is just once a year.
xoxox