My story...

Travis and I have been married since 1996. We have 4 beautiful children: Madelyn (1998), Jacob (2001), Bryson (2004), and Allyson (2007). I love being a mom and wouldn't change a thing (most of the time!).

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

We went to the mall on Thursday to get the kids pictures taken in their Easter clothes. No these are not their Easter clothes, I had them change before we went to play on the toys. There was no line to see the Easter bunny and they let me take 1 picture with my camera, so I jumped at the chance.
Here is the Easter bunny at our town's Easter Egg Hunt. He sure looks a lot taller when he's not sitting down! ;-)
Ally was still sleeping, but here are the other kids finding their baskets. We decided not to mess with grass this year because of the mess, but then you can't really see what's in the baskets. Oh well, just some candy and stuff.
Here the kids are after finding their eggs. The Easter bunny was really smart this year and hid eggs that matched the kids baskets. That way Maddy didn't find all the easy eggs fast and leave all the hard ones for poor Bryson. Maddy really enjoyed the challenge this time.
Ally finally woke up and here she is finding one of her eggs. She didn't get as excited as the kids would have liked, but she did just wake up and would rather be eating breakfast. She didn't really get the whole Easter bunny thing - maybe next year.
I realized after we had all changed after church that I hadn't taken any pictures of the kids in their Easter clothes. Oh well, I got the professional ones done on Thurs., so we're safe. Whew!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Sounds like a fun Easter at your house! Great idea to match the eggs with each basket, I will have to do that next year:)

Enjoyed all your pictures!

Miranda said...

Cute pictures Dena! I love that all your kids have "flat" twins! That's a hoot! (I guess I'm an owl now)