My story...

Travis and I have been married since 1996. We have 4 beautiful children: Madelyn (1998), Jacob (2001), Bryson (2004), and Allyson (2007). I love being a mom and wouldn't change a thing (most of the time!).

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Dinosaur fun

In July we went to visit my mom. Two of my sisters and their kids were there too. One of the days we took the younger kids to a fun Dinosaur park not too far from my mom's house. Jacob and cousin Calvin were the funniest in all the pictures. Jacob usually pretended to be scared and for some reason Calvin was posing all the time w/ "I love you" signs. They were pretty funny!
Good thing there are the those ropes so that the dinosaur won't eat my children!

There were a few dinosaurs inside that moved as well as roared. I could never get Bryson or Seth to look away. It may be because they were so facinated, but I think they were both afraid to look away in case they were real. The other kids were pretending to be scared.
The kids had fun at the playground area too. They loved being able to climb around on the dinosaurs!


The kids all had a really fun time and the weather was really nice. It had rained in the morning, so it cooled the air off for us. That made it nice for the grown-ups. ;-)

1 comment:

Mikelle said...

What a fun trip!! It looks like you guys had a great time with all of your family! Kennedy was like Ally, she hated being dirty!