My story...

Travis and I have been married since 1996. We have 4 beautiful children: Madelyn (1998), Jacob (2001), Bryson (2004), and Allyson (2007). I love being a mom and wouldn't change a thing (most of the time!).

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

More fun at Grandma's

The kids had a blast running around in the sprinklers. When they got tired of the sprinklers they went back to catching bugs. I should have taken a picture of Maddy and Morgan and their grasshoppers. They caught 32 grsshoppers w/ their bare hands! Grandma was happy they won't be eating her plants anymore!

What could be more fun than a game of Chutes and Ladders with grandma?!
Maddy and Morgan spent all morning one day making a fort. Luckily this isn't my mom's main kitchen, or they wouldn't have been able to enjoy it for long!
Playing with cousins is always fun! We sure wish we lived closer to family, but what can you do? I guess we'll just have to keep visiting as often as we can.

No comments: