My story...

Travis and I have been married since 1996. We have 4 beautiful children: Madelyn (1998), Jacob (2001), Bryson (2004), and Allyson (2007). I love being a mom and wouldn't change a thing (most of the time!).

Monday, August 18, 2008

School daze...

I never had a chance to post the kids' first days of school, so here it is a little late.
Here is Jacob sporting his new Kung-Fu Panda shirt. Lookin' good!

Jacob was soooo excited that his best friend was in his class again this year! They got to choose their seats, so they even get to start out the year sitting by one another.

Here is Maddy in her new "first day" outfit.

Here is Maddy at her new desk. Her teacher had gone to Cambodia over the summer and brought them back a little doll and some money. Maddy's was worth 12 cents.

I drove them to school on the first day, so here they are riding the bus for the first time this year on the 2nd day of school.
Bryson started Preschool on the older kids' 2nd day of school. Here he is in his new Ninja Turtles shirt. He was pretty excited to start school too!
Here Bryson is moving his name card from the OUT side to the IN side. This is for name recognition as well as a form of attendance.
They start school with free time. He jumped right in and had a great first day!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I just love first days of school. Your kids look so cute and happy.
One more week for us!!

Miranda said...

How do you keep up with all this stuff??? I am so totally impressed! What cute kiddo's the first day of school! I'm not sure we had time to take pictures!!!!

bluestocking mama said...

what cute kids and fun pics! i wish i would have taken more than one picture of my kids. you capture their first day so well.

Tara H. said...

O.k., I know I see the kids every week at church, but in these pictures they look so grown up! Amazing. Hope school is going great for everyone.

Jayne said...

it's a great time when kids go back to school and you have some "alone" time yeah!

your kids are so cute

I remember you going back to school, where does the time go?