My story...

Travis and I have been married since 1996. We have 4 beautiful children: Madelyn (1998), Jacob (2001), Bryson (2004), and Allyson (2007). I love being a mom and wouldn't change a thing (most of the time!).

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Fireworks!

Here are Dad and Bryson playing around waiting for it to get dark enough to do the fireworks. The other kids were jumping on a neighbor's trampoline.
Travis let Maddy light a firework herself. You can't see him in the picture, but he's real close, just in case. She was very careful and did a great job.
Jacob wasn't quite old enough to light it by himself. Doing it with just a little help from Dad was still pretty cool!
Ally loves fireworks! She was totally fascinated the whole time. The noisy ones don't even scare her.
Ally loved her big cousins too! They would rescue her when the little ones were bugging her. I can't believe that Meagan is about to start her 2nd year of college and Emilee is almost 15! I started college the day after Emilee was born! I guess that means I'm getting old?!
The kids loved the sparklers too!

Grandma's house is too much fun!
It was hard to leave, but since we left to go visit the other side of the family, the kids didn't complain too much. More pictures from the rest of our vacation to come later.

1 comment:

Tara H. said...

I am so glad that you guys had so much fun!!! We too wish we could live close to family, but we visit as often as we can. It's good to have you back, it seems you were gone for a long time. Maybe you have been home for a while and I just haven't seen you yet.
Anyway, thanks for the great pics and the update.