My story...

Travis and I have been married since 1996. We have 4 beautiful children: Madelyn (1998), Jacob (2001), Bryson (2004), and Allyson (2007). I love being a mom and wouldn't change a thing (most of the time!).

Friday, February 6, 2009

Day at the park

So we were at playgroup at the park today. While we were there, a father and son came with their horse, ooops, I mean dog, "Duchess". Seriously, can you believe the size of this thing?! You can't fully appreciate how big it was in this 1st picture since the dog is bending down. Check out the shot I got of Ally!
The dog really did tower over her. Her head came up a little past my waist! Fortunately Duchess was extremely calm and likes kids. I still wouldn't have let Ally pet her w/o me right there. That's my hand making sure that the dog didn't cover Ally's face w/ dog slobber. Her tongue was about the size of Ally's face. Not a pleasant thought!
Here's my "Beary Cute" girl sport'n my sunglasses. Silly girl!
We love the park and the beautiful weather!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

That dog was so huge. I can't believe Ally went up to it. We are going to miss playgroup at the park. Next week we need to take Jillian and Bryson's picture together.

Miranda said...

I wish we could have been there too! Miss you