My story...

Travis and I have been married since 1996. We have 4 beautiful children: Madelyn (1998), Jacob (2001), Bryson (2004), and Allyson (2007). I love being a mom and wouldn't change a thing (most of the time!).

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

School Assembly

Maddy told me Friday morning that she was going to be in the assembly that afternoon. Nice notice! Jacob couldn't remember if he was going to be in it or not, so he put on his jump rope shirt just in case and went to school. Good thing I'm pretty flexible and was able to go because both kids were finally in the same assembly!
Here's Maddy demonstrating her mad jump roping skills. I could never have jumped rope inside of another rope, but she did great!
Nice criss-cross action shot, don't you think?
Jacob's partner was home sick that day, so he just did whatever tricks he wanted. He and his partner were supposed to jump side by side holding one handle from their own rope and one from their partners. Instead, I got some criss-cross shots. (I didn't get as good of pics. of Jacob because Bryson was bored and was pulling on me. What can you do?)

Way to go guys! You were awesome!

No comments: