My story...

Travis and I have been married since 1996. We have 4 beautiful children: Madelyn (1998), Jacob (2001), Bryson (2004), and Allyson (2007). I love being a mom and wouldn't change a thing (most of the time!).

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fun dates

I had forgotten to do a post for the Mother-Son and Father-Daughter dances that the kids school puts on. Jacob gets a little shy about dancing in front of others, so he was really happy that they had 2 Wiis set up and he could play Mario cart instead of dancing. We still had a good time.
Maddy on the other hand LOVES any and all attention, so she and Travis danced the night away at their dance. They had a great time too! Travis figures it won't be much longer before she'll think dancing w/ her dad isn't cool anymore, so he'll take it while he can.

2 comments:

Tara H. said...

That's so fun!! You guys are creating such awesome memories.
xoxox

Mikelle said...

So fun, the Wii thing cracked me up!!