My story...

Travis and I have been married since 1996. We have 4 beautiful children: Madelyn (1998), Jacob (2001), Bryson (2004), and Allyson (2007). I love being a mom and wouldn't change a thing (most of the time!).

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!


We started celebrating yesterday morning before school since that's when the kids were passing out their Valentine's. Here's what the kids got for breakfast.
Last night Travis and I "Heart-attacked" the kids' doors. We wrote down some of the many things that we love about each of them. We had to do the boys' closet doors so that they could tell whose hearts were whose.

I forgot to take pictures, but we had heart shaped pancakes for breakfast. Some had M&Ms and some had blueberries. YUM!

Thanks to the fun hair blogs I frequent, Maddy's and Ally's hair have hearts in them.
Here are the kids in their cute Valentine's shirts from Grandma and Grandpa.


We hope you have a fun and happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Mikelle said...

Okay, that heart hair is awesome!!! You are super creative!

Tara H. said...

So cute!!! I LOVE the heart attack idea. Fun, fun.
xoxoxo

bluestocking mama said...

fun!! i should have checked the hair blogs on v-day!